San Mateo, CA and New York, NY – Nov. 6, 2012 – Xignite, Inc. and TABB Group Present: Real-Time Equity Pricing Past, Present, Future
Today is the last opportunity to register for this live panel discussion, Real-Time Equity Pricing – Past, Present and Future among leading market data experts from NASDAQ OMX, NYSE Euronext and Upgrade Capital.
The panelists will discuss:
- the evolution of the real-time market data landscape over past ten years;
- the latest changes in market structure and regulation;
- the tradeoffs between consolidated tape feeds vs. innovative new alternative financial market data delivery models; and
- trends in market data distribution services that are leading to lower prices for licensing market data.
Whether you are a web developer, a mobile app developer, or a manager of front- and mid-office applications, you do not want to miss this opportunity to hear from industry expert about the new landscape of real-time market data and how it can improve your business’s performance.
Save the Date: November 7th 2012 @ 10pm PST/ 1pm EST
Registration: Click here to register free of charge.
- Paul Rowady, Senior Analyst, TABB Group
- Brandon Tepper, Senior Managing Director Global Data Products, NASDAQ OMX
- Stephane Dubois, director, founder, and CEO of Xignite
- Alexey Loganchuck, founder at Upgrade Capital
- Michael Hodgson, Head of Market Data Licensing for Global Market Data, NYSE Euronext
Like us on Facebook
Connect to us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Twitter
Xignite is the leading provider of market data cloud solutions. The Xignite Market Data Cloud fulfills more than 5 billion requests per month and offers more than 50 financial web services APIs providing real-time, historical, and reference data across all asset classes. Xignite APIs power mobile financial applications, websites, and front-, middle- and back-office functions for more than 1000 clients worldwide, including Wells Fargo, GE, Computershare, BNY Mellon, Natixis, Forbes.com, SeekingAlpha, ExxonMobil, Starbucks, and Barrick Gold. The company’s award-winning XigniteOnDemand market data cloud platform also powers data distribution solutions for exchanges and data vendors, as well as Enterprise Data Distribution (EDD) solutions for financial institutions. Companies using XigniteOnDemand for market data distribution include the CME Group, NASDAQ OMX, NYSE Euronext and Direct Edge.
Xignite Media Contact:
Head of Public Relations
(650) 288-1184; Direct
mcanul [at] xignite.com