This API offers real-time index values for more than 10,000 U.S. and global market indices, including the popular index families such as Dow Jones, S&P, NASDAQ, NIKKEI and others. Distribution of stock market index data is generally subject to strict licensing by the index family.
- Real-Time Data:
- Real-time data is almost always fee-liable.
- Fees may include distributor fees and user fees.
- Volume information is available but only on a limited set of indices
- Index lists by index group
- Index search by name
- Values for one or multiple symbols
- Index identification by Symbol, Cusip, Valoren, or ISIN when available
- Support for XML, CSV, and JSON output
- U.S. Coverage of ETF Intraday Portfolio Values (IPVs)
- Use a single easy-to-use API to obtain intraday index values
- Access institutional quality real-time index and benchmark data through an easy-to-use API
- Easily embed real-time index and benchmark values in your applications--including spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps and other corporate applications
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need index values and benchmark data
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy feeds by using cloud APIs
Data Coverage At-A-Glance
- Asset Classes: Indices, Benchmarks, ETF IPVs
- Index Groups Covered: Dow Jones, S&P, NASDAQ, NYSE, NIKKEI, BSE (Bombay)
- For a list of Index Groups, use ListIndexGroups
- If you need indices we do not support please contact us.
Key Data Points
- Index Value: Last, Open, High, Low, Close, Volume, Previous Close, Change, Date, Time, UTCOffset
- Index Description: Symbol, Name, Valoren, Index Group, Currency
- Bars: Minute and Hour level Bars for intraday OHLC