This API offers reference data for more than 55,000 different issuers of municipal securities in the United States, including the District of Columbia, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico.
- U.S. Municipal Bonds reference data.
- Support for more than 55,000 active municipal bond issuers.
- Search by Issuer Identifier or CUSIP.
- Eliminate the need to painfully maintain your own on-site municipal bond security master.
- Keep your local bond master synchronized and accurate by using XigniteMunicipalBondMaster as a master reference.
- Use a single easy-to-use API to obtain comprehensive, institutional quality municipal bond reference and master data.
- Easily embed municipal bond reference and master information in your applications--including spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps and other corporate applications.
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need municipal bond reference data.
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy municipal bond reference data feeds by using cloud APIs.
Data Coverage At-A- Glance
- Asset Classes: Fixed Income - Municipal Bonds
- Regions Covered: United States, District of Columbia, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico.
- Exchanges Covered: All instruments are traded over-the-counter. Scope of coverage is not delimited by a specific exchange.
- Timeliness: Data is updated nightly from our source.
Key Data Points
- Bond Description: Issue Description, Issuer Name, Issuer Identifier, Coupon Rate, Maturity Date, Maturity Amount, Denomination, Offering Price, CUSIP