This API offers delayed options quotes for U.S. and internationally listed equity options. In addition to option quotes (bid/ask), the API also provides option chain lookups, open, high, low, close, volume, moneyness, open interest, contract size, underlying security information and for options written on over 4,000 underlying stocks.
- Support for major global option exchanges
- Request one or multiple equity option quotes at a time
- Request quotes by underlying symbol or full option symbol
- Full option chain lookups
- Timestamps in both local market time and UTC time
- Convenient Black Scholes option valuation too
- Integrated with XigniteGlobalMaster and XigniteGlobalQuotes services to tie an issuer and stock quote to an equity option's underlying security.
- Use a single easy-to-use API to obtain comprehensive equity options data for OPRA, TMX's Montreal Exchange (Bourse de Montreal, ex Montreal Stock Exchange), NYSE Liffe options and Eurex
- Reduce time to market for portfolio hedging and risk management applications that need equity option quotes data
- Easily embed global options data in your applications--including spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps and other corporate applications
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need global option quotes
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy option feeds by using cloud APIs
Data Coverage At-A-Glance
- Asset Class: Equity Options, Index Options (Future Options are covered in XigniteGlobalFutures)
- Exchanges Covered:Eurex, OPRA Contributors: CBOE (Chicago Board of Option Exchange), CBOE C2, NASDAQ PHLX (ex Philadelphia Stock Exchange), NASDAQ BX (ex Boston Stock Exchange), ISE (International Securities Exchange), NYSE ARCA, NYSE MKT (ex American Stock Exchange), BATS Trading, will include the Miami International Option Exchange (MIAX) when operational. Euronext Liffe, Montreal Exchange (Part of TMX Group, ex Montreal Stock Exchange, aka Bourse de Montreal).
Key Data Points
- Option: Symbol, Symbology Type, Underlying Symbol, Type (Call/Put), Expiration Date, Strike Price
- Quote: Bid, Bid Size, Ask, Ask Size, Last, Previous Close, Previous Ask, Previous Bid, Change, Percent Change, Open, High, Low, Close, Currency, Date and time (market), UTC Date and Time, Moneyness (true/false)