This API offers reference data for U.S. and internationally listed equity options. Coverage includes underlying asset and issuer details for more than 2,000,000 global equity option contracts across 35 global exchanges.
- Extensive global coverage of options master data including North America, Latin America, EMEA, and Asia-Pacific.
- Full option chain lookups by Symbol, CUSIP, ISIN, Valoren or SEDOL.
- Lookups and outputs by OSI Symbol, DTN Symbol and Listing symbol.
- Support for historical option issuer and underlying details.
- Use a single easy-to-use API to obtain all your global options security master data and reference data.
- Eliminate the need to painfully maintain your own on-site global option security master.
- Keep your local options master synchronized and accurate by using XigniteGlobalOptionMaster as a master data source.
- Easily embed global options reference and master information in your applications--including spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps and other corporate applications.
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy global options reference data feeds through an easy-to-use, cloud-based API.
Data Coverage At-A- Glance
- Asset Classes: Equity Options and Index Options
- Regions Covered: North America, Latin America, EMEA, Asia-Pacific
Key Data Points
- Issuer: Name, CIK, Company Identifier, Domicile, Active, Primary Symbol, Primary Exchange
- Option: Valoren, ISIN, CUSIP, Type (Call/Put), Expiration Date, Strike Price, Contract Size, Symbology Type, Symbol, Underlying Symbol
|This API includes data that covers the following:|
NASDAQ OMX, NYSE Liffe, ICE Canada, ICE U.S., Montreal Exchange, CME
Euronext Liffe, Meff Renta Variable (IBEX Spain), Borsa Italiana, Budapest Stock Exchange, Eurex Exchange, Euronext, ICE Europe, London Stock Exchange, Moscow Exchange, NASDAQ OMX Nordic, Oslo Stock Exchange, Wiener Borse (Vienna Stock Exchange), Warsaw Stock Exchange
Australian Securities Exchange, Bombay Stock Exchange, Hong Kong Futures Exchange (Equity and Index Options), Osaka Stock Exchange, Singapore Stock Exchange, Tokyo Stock Exchange, Korea Exchange, National Stock Exchange of India, New Zealand Exchange