This API provides earnings estimates, estimate revision trends, earnings per share (EPS) estimates, earnings surprises, earnings reports and earnings growth rate estimates for U.S. and Canadian listed companies and stocks. Earnings estimates are provided by Zacks Investment Research, the leading investment research firm focusing on equities earnings estimates and stock analysis for the individual investor.
- Earnings Estimates & Long Term Growth data set includes earnings estimates for the next few quarters and projected growth rates derived from estimates.
- Earnings Estimates Revision Trend data includes earnings and long term growth estimates today versus one week, one month, two months, and three months ago, for the next two fiscal quarters and fiscal years.
- Earnings Surprises data includes earnings reports or surprises over the most recent and four prior quarters.
- Earnings Growth Rates data includes data on projected earnings growth rates based on future estimates for the company, its industry, and the S&P 500.
- Company vs Industry/Sector Earnings Analysis data includes recent earnings estimates vs earnings reports or actual results for the last few quarters, and the next couple quarters and years going forward, for the company, its industry and sector, and the S&P 500.
- EPS Estimates & Analyst Ratings data provides a basic starter collection of EPS estimates for the next two quarters and three years, plus current analyst ratings.
- Access hundreds of estimate-related data points for thousands of companies with same simple API
- Access institutional quality earnings estimate data from an established and trusted source through an easy-to-use API
- Easily embed earning estimates data in your applications--including portals, spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps and other corporate applications
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need earning estimates data
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy earning estimates data file processing using cloud APIs
Data Coverage At-A-Glance
- Asset Classes: Equities
- Exchanges Covered: NYSE, NASDAQ, NYSE MKT, NYSE ARCA, TSX, TSX Venture. Coverage is not provided for every listed company.
Key Data Points
The service supports more than 300 data points per company:
- Earnings Estimates & Long Term Growth
- Earnings Estimates Revision Trend
- Earnings Surprises
- Earnings Growth Rates
- Company vs Industry/Sector Earnings Analysis
- EPS Estimates & Analyst Ratings
- For a complete list of data points, please use this API