This API offers news headlines and summaries for articles related to the economy, businesses, or the financial sector. Coverage also includes metals, foreign exchange (forex), and commodities trading news.
- Coverage across over 1,200 financial, business, and financial and technology sector journals and news sites
- Choice of news sources are regularly curated and updated by financial news specialists to ensure source freshness and relevance.
- News headlines and summaries tagged by sectors covered, topics covered, names of companies mentioned, and symbols of companies mentioned (if available).
- Find news articles by timeframe (today's news, top articles, historical range), company symbol, or sector.
- Use a single easy-to-use API to obtain comprehensive, institutional quality corporate and company press releases from trusted sources
- Easily embed press release headlines in your applications--including spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps and other corporate applications
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need new and press release content
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy news feeds by using cloud APIs
Data Coverage At-A-Glance
- Asset Classes: US, Canadian, and UK-listed equities.
- Exchanges Covered: NASDAQ, NYSE, TSX, FT100
- Timeliness: Delayed a few minutes from release by the newswire service.
- Coverage: Coverage is entirely based on the use of the supported newswire services.
Key Data Points
- News Headlines: Identifiers, Source, Title, Date, URL, Associated Images, Metatags