A newer version
of this service is now available.
This API offers comprehensive company and stock market news headlines which includes U.S. business, economic and financial news headlines from leading online publications such as Reuters, AP, Market Watch, WSJ Online, The Street.com, and many others.
- Coverage of more than 75 popular publications
- Company news headlines by symbol
- Pull multiple news for multiple symbols at once
- Financial news headlines from Reuters
- Display summary for market news
- Historical company news headlines
- Content of stock market news available where authorized
- Display news headlines in context and hyperlink to the original source
- Ideal complete to mobile and web applications displaying stock prices and fundamental data
- Increase the appeal and stickiness of your application by providing up to date news headlines for securities
- Use a single easy-to-use API to obtain comprehensive company and market news headlines
- Easily embed company news headlines in your applications--including spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps and other corporate applications
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need stock and market news
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy news feeds by using cloud APIs
Data Coverage At-A-Glance
- Asset Class: US Equities
- Exchanges Covered: NASDAQ, NYSE, NYSE MKT
- Sources Covered: The Motley Fool, Seeking Alpha, Reuters, Wall St. Cheat Sheet, Bloomberg, Forbes, CNBC, Business Journals, TheStreet, PR Newswire, noodls, Marketwire, Wall Street Journal, MarketWatch, Investor's Business Daily, AP, Investopedia, GlobeNewswire, Barron's, CNN, CNW Group, The New York Times, Zacks, The Fly on the Wall, ETF Trends, The Daily Ticker, etc.
- Timeliness: Delayed a few minutes
Key Data Points
- Stock News: Headline, ticker, date, time, source, url
- Market News: Headline, time, source, url, original url, summary
This web service supports the following APIs.
Each API lets you access the data in a unique way. APIs are grouped by topics for your convenience. Click on an API link to access its test form, documentation, sample code and more.
Get headlines for a list of U.S. Domestic equities.
Get headlines for all the U.S. Domestic equities with the given date range, include all news on the start and end time.
Get the content of a market news item from Reuters based on the reference provided in GetMarketNewsHeadlines.