This API offers real time commodity futures price quotes from major global commodity exchanges such as CME, NYMEX, COMEX, CBOT, Euronext Liffe, Eurex and others. In addition to commodity futures price quotes, the API also provides options, spot prices, and contract termination schedules for contracts written on over 300 underlying assets.
- Support for major global derivatives and commodities exchanges
- Major commodities supported (energy, agriculture, metals, indices, etc.)
- Lookup active exchanges and futures by exchange or category
- Automatic front-month calculations and lookups
- Future termination schedules
- Get future quote for front month, specific contract, top contracts
- Ability to provide future and option chain lookups
- Use a single easy-to-use API to obtain a wealth of future data from global markets
- Access institutional quality, up-to-date future data through an easy-to-use API
- Access a wealth of real time future information in one API
- Manage commodity futures risk exposure and monitor futures-spot spreads
- Incorporate futures data in hedging analyses
- Easily embed future data in your applications--including portals, spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps and other corporate applications
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need future data
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy future data feeds using cloud APIs
Data Coverage At-A-Glance
- Asset Class: Futures
- Exchanges Covered: CME Group (COMEX, NYMEX, CBOT, CME), Kansas City Board of Trade (KCBT), Minneapolis Grain Exchange (MGEX), Eurex, London Metals Exchange (LME)
- Contracts Covered as traded on those exchanges:
- Agricultural Futures: Corn, soybean, ethanol, oat, wheat, cattle, coffee, cotton, cocoa, butter, milk, cheese, lumber, rubber, etc.
- Energy and Oil Futures: Crude oil futures , Brent crude oil , natural gas, heating oil, gasoline, propane, coal , natural Gas e-mini, PJM Electricity and more.
- Financial Futures: Stock index and commodity index futures, currency and cross-currency futures.
- Interest Rate Futures: T-Bill and T-bond futures and interest rate swap futures.
- Metals Futures: Precious metals futures for gold, silver, platinum and palladium. Salvage metal futures prices for aluminum, copper, nickel, zinc, tin, and more.
Key Data Points
- Future: Symbol, Name, Expiration Month, Expiration Year, Exchange
- Quote: Open, High, Low, Last, Settlement Price, Volume, Open Interest, Previous Close, Change, Percent Change, Currency
- Option Bid, Ask, Bid Date and Time, Ask Date and Time, Open, Close, High, low, Last.