A newer version
of this service is now available.
This API provides stock fundamental data for active companies in more than 40 global markets. The service delivers more than 10 current fundamental data points per company. This stock fundamental data API is ideal for stock market data research, stock analysis, creating historical stock charts, recommendation engines, and finance and investment websites and mobile apps.
- Extensive coverage of globally listed companies
- Coverage of key data points such as market capitalization, PE ratios and others
- Request company fundamental and stock market data for one or multiple companies
- Request individual fundamental data points or a list of fundamentals data points
- Access institutional quality fundamental data through an easy-to-use API
- Easily embed fundamental data in your applications--including portals, historical stock charts, spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps and other corporate applications
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need equity fundamental data
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy data file processing using cloud APIs
Data Coverage At-A-Glance
- Asset Classes: Equities
- North American Exchanges Covered: NASDAQ, NYSE, NYSE MKT, NYSE Arca, TSX, TSXV
- South American Exchanges Covered:
- European Exchanges Covered: LSE, Irish, Deutsche Boerse, Prague, NYSE EuroNext (Paris, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Brussels), NASDAQ OMX Nordics (Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki), NASDAQ OMX Baltics (Riga, Vilnius, Tallinn), Vienna, Six, Warsaw, Oslo, BME, Athens, Russian Trading System
- Asia-Pacific Exchanges Covered: Tokyo, SGX, Shanghai, Shenzhen, ASX, NZX , Mumbai, KRX, HKEx, OSE, Taiwan
- EMEA Exchanges Covered: JSX, Tel Aviv
Key Data Points
- Fundamental Data: Shares outstanding, Market capitalization, Earnings Per Share (EPS)., PE Ratio, Annual dividend, Dividend Yield, Last ExDividend data, One-Year High and Low, Beta
This web service supports the following APIs.
Each API lets you access the data in a unique way. APIs are grouped by topics for your convenience. Click on an API link to access its test form, documentation, sample code and more.