This API offers reference data for Asian and European corporate bonds. The API provides issue details for more than 350,000 active global corporate bonds from more than 170 countries.
- Support for U.S. Corporate, Treasury and Agency Bonds
- Support for more than 200,000 active bond issues
- Search by bond description and Issuer name
- Screening using combinatorial criteria based on coupon rate, maturity date, callability, and issue convertibility
- Eliminate the need to painfully maintain your own on-site global bond security master
- Keep your local bond master synchronized and accurate by using XigniteGlobalBondMaster as a master reference
- Use a single easy-to-use API to obtain comprehensive, institutional quality global corporate bond reference and master data
- Easily embed global bond reference and master information in your applications--including spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps and other corporate applications
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need global fixed income reference data
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy global fixed income reference data feeds by using cloud APIs
Data Coverage At-A-Glance
- Asset Classes: Fixed Income including:
- European Corporate Bonds, including convertible and callable bonds
- Asian Corporate Bonds, including convertible and callable bonds
- Exchanges Covered: All instruments are traded over-the-counter. Scope of coverage is not delimited by a specific exchange.
- Countries: The service supports more than 170 countries or territories. The following countries list more than 100 bond issues on the service: United Kingdom, Germany, Japan, Canada, France, Netherlands, Italy, China, Switzerland, Luxembourg, North Korea, Australia, Spain, Ireland, Taiwan, Russia, Norway, Malaysia, India, Belgium, Israel, Sweden, Austria, Curacao, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, Ukraine, Hong Kong, Denmark, Indonesia, Thailand, Finland, Poland, Chile, New Zealand, Czech Republic, Iceland, Slovakia, Peru, Bulgaria.
- Timeliness: Data is updated nightly from our source
Key Data Points
- Issue: Issue instrument identifiers and details, maturity, coupon, coupon type, par value
- Issuer: Issuer name, domicile, unique company identifier, issuer status, industry and sector