This API provides filing information available from the U.S. SEC’s Edgar database. The lets you query filing information for a company and easily get access to a company’s financial information by reviewing registration statements, prospectuses and periodic reports filed on Forms 10-K and 10-Q. XigniteEdgar does not let you access or parse the content of the filings but lets you query filings by type and date. Xignite extracts this data directly and in real-time from the SEC’s Edgar database.
- Full coverage of the EDGAR database since inception.
- XigniteEdgar covers the following common searched SEC Edgar filings and reports among others:
- Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 20: Annual and quarterly corporate financial reports.
- Form 8-K: Significant changes in a publicly traded company, such as a merger and acquisition, a name or address change, bankruptcy, change of auditors or any other information which a potential investor ought to know about.
- Forms S-1 & S-3: Registration statements for initial public offerings and subsequent issuance of securities.
- Forms 3, 4 and 5: Disclosure by corporate insiders of their transactions in a company’s securities.
- Form DEF 14A: Annual proxy statements with disclosures on the executive compensation of a company’s officers.
- Real-time programmatic access to SEC Edgar index information.
- Query master documents and access detailed documents inside the filing.
- Access all historical SEC filing information via one API
- Access new SEC filing index data in real-time
- Build and maintain your own SEC Edgar database
- Easily embed SEC filing index data in your applications--including portals, spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps and other corporate applications
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need earning SEC filing index data
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy SEC filing index data file processing using cloud APIs
Data Coverage At-A-Glance
- Asset Classes: Equities, Funds, and all SEC regulated instruments
- Exchanged Covered: All US Exchanges
Key Data Points
- Filings: State, FiscalYearEnd, BusinessAddress, MailingAddress, Date, Type, Amendment, FormDescription, CIK, Company, FileId, FileSize, TextFileUrl, HtmlFileUrl
- Master Documents: Date, Type, Description, FileName, FileType, Url, XMLSource, FilingUrl, FilingId
"EDGAR" is a trademark of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. XigniteEdgar and xEdgar are not affiliated with or approved by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.