This API offers corporate action events initiated by issuers of global equities. With a broad coverage spanning more than 600,000 global issuers of stocks, ETFs, depository receipts and bonds, this API covers multiple corporate actions events including: mergers & acquisitions, splits and reverse splits, dividend history, reorganizations, consolidations, repurchases, new issues and more.
- Historical data back to 1/1/2000
- Corporate actions at individual issue level for complete exchange
- Dividend history and split histories
- Corporate actions filter by issuer, instrument and security details
- Issuer transformations at individual issue level or for complete exchange
- Instrument transformations at individual instrument level or for complete exchange
- Track payment history at issue level or for complete exchange
- Use a single easy-to-use API to access global corporate actions data
- Eliminate the risk of missing corporate action events
- Eliminate the need to painfully reconcile global corporate actions from multiple sources
- Keep your local security master and portfolio accounting systems accurate
- Access institutional quality real-time corporate action data through an easy-to-use API
- Easily embed corporate action data in your applications--including back-office, mid-office and front-office applications
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need corporate action data
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy feeds by using cloud APIs
Key Data Points
- Dividends: Dividend history, dividend classification, pay date, record date, ex date, amount and more...
- Splits: Split ratio, ex date
- Distribution Sets: Distribution type, entitled person, dividend classification, payment frequency, record date, declared date, ex date, meeting date, amount and more...
- Issuer Transformation: Name changes, company identifier changes, domicile changes, industry and sector classification change, active and inactive date
- Payments: Payment type, amount, pay date, ex date, payment type, payment status, subscription price and more...