This API offers executive salaries and compensation for executives of U.S. publicly listed companies. XigniteCompensation provides compensation data on corporate officers and directors, including executive salaries, cash compensation, option grants, other stock-related compensation and auditor fees, as reported in the Annual Meeting Proxy Statements or Form 10-K filed with the SEC. Officers executive compensation data is updated daily within 30 days of filings with the SEC.
- Coverage of officers as reported with the SEC
Detailed executive compensation information including:
- Salary and bonuses
- Other cash compensation
- Restricted stock awards
- Options grants
- Long term incentive plan payouts
- Non equity incentive plan compensation
- And more
Historical executive compensation data going back to 2000
- Sourced from Annual Meeting Proxy Statements (DEF-14) or annual and quarterly financials (Form 10-K and 10-Q)
- Use a single easy-to-use API to obtain comprehensive, institutional quality executive and director compensation information from a trusted source
- Easily embed executive compensation data in your applications--including spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps and other corporate applications
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need executive compensation data
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy compensation data feeds by using cloud APIs
Data Coverage At-A-Glance
- Asset Class: Public companies filing with the SEC.
- Exchanges Covered: NYSE, NYSE Mkt, NASDAQ, limited coverage of OTC Markets (OTCBB and OTC Markets Group)
- Timeliness: Data is available once published with the SEC and processed by Morningstar
Key Data Points
- Officer: Name, age, director since, officer since and biography.
- Compensation: Director as reported, director standardized, year, salary, bonus, other annual compensation, restricted stock awards, security underlying options, long term incentive plan payouts, all other compensation, option awards, non equity incentive plan compensation, change in pension value and non-disqualified deferred compensation earnings, total compensation and currency.
- Options Granted: Source, sourced date, currency, number of securities underlying options, percent of total options granted in fiscal year, exercise or base price, expiration date, grant date, value of options potential value 5%, value of options potential value 10 percent, grant date present value, estimated payouts non equity incentive plan awards threshold, estimated payouts non equity incentive plan awards target, estimated payouts non equity incentive plan awards maximum, estimated payouts equity incentive plan awards threshold, estimated payouts equity incentive plan awards target, estimated payouts equity incentive plan awards maximum, all other stock, awards number of shares or stock or units, all other stock awards number of securities underlying options, grant date fair value of stock and option awards.