This API provides data for analyst recommendations, stock ratings revisions, and analyst sales estimates for U.S. and canadian listed companies and stocks. Earnings estimates are provided by Zacks Investment Research, the leading investment research firm focusing on equities earnings estimates and stock analysis for the individual investor.
- Analyst Recommendations data includes number of analysts that rate each stock as a Strong Sell, Sell, Hold, Buy, and Strong Buy, as well as the consensus mean recommendation. Analyst stock ratings data also includes current ratings as well as recent figures from 1, 2, and 3 months ago to show a recent trend up or down.
- Analyst Revisions & Histogram data includes recent analyst stock ratings estimate and ratings revisions over the last 7 and 30 days, along with expected earnings report dates coming up. This information can be used to produce a histogram chart indicating the potential for an earnings surprise.
- Analysts Consensus data includes current revenue estimates and changes in the revenue estimate for each company over the last 7, 30, and 90 days. In addition data is provided for current revenue estimate statistics (Mean, Median, Standard Dev, Number of Estimates) for the previous and next two fiscal years and four upcoming fiscal quarters. Data indicating changes in the current estimates for the previous and next two fiscal years and four upcoming fiscal quarters, over the last one week, month, and quarter is also provided.
- Use a single easy-to-use API to obtain current analyst recommendations, recent revisions, and sales consensus data
- Access hundreds of analyst ratings, recent revisions, and sales consensus data points for thousands of companies with same simple API
- Access institutional quality analyst rating data from an established and trusted source through an easy-to-use API
- Easily embed analyst rating data in your applications--including portals, spreadsheets, websites, mobile apps and other corporate applications
- Dramatically reduce time to market for apps that need analyst rating data
- Eliminate the pains and complexity of legacy analyst rating data file processing using cloud APIs
Data Coverage At-A-Glance
- Asset Classes: Equities
- Exchanges Covered: NYSE, NASDAQ, NYSE MKT, NYSE ARCA, TSX, TSX Venture. Coverage is not provided for every listed company.
Key Data Points
- Analyst Recommendations: Number of Strong Buys, Moderate Buys, Holds, Moderate sells, strong sells, and mean recommendations for current, 1 month ago, 2 month ago, 3 month ago periodicities.
- Sales Consensus: High, Low, Mean, number of estimates in consensus, 1 week/month, 3-month percent change in consensus, median estimate and more...
- Sales Consensus Statistics: Mean of Estimates and Standard Deviation for Current fiscal year, next fiscal year, most recent quarter, current quarters, two quarters out, three quarters out, four quarters out and more...