Financial Market Data Reporting Analyst
WHO YOU ARE
You are self-driven, highly organized, and detail-oriented. You enjoy opportunities to make a significant business impact. Financial markets and delighting external and internal customers are among your passions.
Xignite powers the biggest names in fintech by delivering the broadest array of financial market data through cloud-based APIs. Managing contracts and agreements with exchanges and other data vendors is critical to Xignite’s business of redistributing market data. The efficiency by which Xignite manages exchange and data vendor agreements is a key factor to streamlining sales, growing the business, and increasing profitability.
The ideal candidate for this high-impact role combines strong cross-functional leadership with keen business acumen and a knack for defining operational efficiencies. Responsibilities include taking full responsibility for managing the entire life cycle of data sourcing efforts including leading supplier contract negotiations, verifying contractual compliance, managing vendor relationships, and becoming a trusted advisor to our customers as well as our Sales, Account Management, and Product Management.
- Streamline exchange and vendor agreement workflows.
- Drive ROI through managing data assets and vendors, attributing revenue, and optimizing costs.
- Create and deliver regular usage reports for vendor compliance.
- Analyze customer data requirements and clarify costs and restrictions.
- Define a roadmap for data coverage to power current and future Xignite APIs.
YOUR SKILL SET
- BA/BS in a finance or business discipline
- 3+ years of experience as a business and reporting analyst, management consultant or similar role
- Highly self-motivated, with a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Enjoys the high energy and, at times, ad hoc nature of a startup
- Strong project management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical capabilities
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Experience modeling and forecasting with spreadsheets (Excel), SQL and working with disparate data sources.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Competitive base + bonus based on team results
- Subsidized (free) medical insurance for employee
- Stock options
- PTO, plus stock market holidays
- Free lunches, snacks and beverages
- Subsidized YMCA membership
- Darts, Wii ping pong, and more!
- Walking distance to Hayward Park Caltrain station; shuttle to Hillsdale station
- Onsite café
Named one of the ten coolest brands in banking, Xignite, Inc. provides cloud-based financial market data APIs to help emerging companies and established enterprises deliver real-time and reference market data to their digital assets, such as websites and apps. Xignite’s clients include more than 1,000 financial services, media and software companies from disruptive fintech firms, such as Betterment, FutureAdvisor, Motif Investing, Personal Capital, Robinhood, StockTwits, Wealthfront and Yodlee, to leading financial institutions, exchanges and market data vendors including, NASDAQ OMX and BMO. For more information, visit http://www.xignite.com or follow on Twitter @xignite.
Apply to: email@example.com