Location: San Mateo
Xignite Engineering is a talented, energetic team building out a highly scalable and reliable cloud-computing architecture that powers Xignite and enables the business to grow rapidly. Our engineering team creates complete end-to-end technology products and solutions to deliver financial market data timely and accurately to our customers.
- Drive efficiency and productivity across the engineering team.
- Design, implement, and manage tools to automate build, test, release, and production deployment.
- Streamline workflows through simplicity.
- Quickly identify potential defects early in development through continuous integration testing.
Required Skill Set
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or related discipline/experience
- 2-5 years experience with .NET and IIS
- Experience implementing and deploying source control systems.
- Proficiency with C# (or VB.NET)
- Highly self-motivated, with a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Good communication skills
- Experience developing for and deploying to the cloud, AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with automated test frameworks
Benefits and Perks
- Subsidized (free) medical insurance for employee
- Stock options
- PTO, plus stock market holidays
- Free lunches, snacks and beverages
- Subsidized YMCA membership
- Darts, Wii ping pong, and more!
- Walking distance to Hayward Park Caltrain station; shuttle to Hillsdale station
- Onsite café
- Named one of the ten coolest brands in banking, Xignite, Inc. provides cloud-based financial market data APIs to help emerging companies and established enterprises deliver real-time and reference market data to their digital assets, such as websites and apps. Xignite’s clients include more than 1,000 financial services, media and software companies from disruptive fintech firms, such as Betterment, FutureAdvisor, Motif Investing, Personal Capital, Robinhood, StockTwits, Wealthfront and Yodlee, to leading financial institutions, exchanges and market data vendors including, NASDAQ OMX and BMO. For more information, visit http://www.xignite.com or follow on Twitter @xignite.Apply to: email@example.com