Director of Sales (Americas)
Location: New York, NY
At Xignite, our mission is to embody the words of Steve Jobs: “Get closer than ever to your customers.” We are aggressively expanding our sales team to be the engine of growth for our Enterprise Platform and Data offerings. In this role you will be responsible for managing a territory, prospecting for new opportunities and delivering on new bookings quota. This is a high growth opportunity, with ability to directly impact the trajectory of the business. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of prospective and existing clients. This is an opportunity to join a high energy, growing team that is on the frontlines of the FinTech movement within Capital Markets. We are looking for high energy, self-driven, sales professionals that have demonstrated the ability to deliver above the number and understand how to manage the enterprise sale. You must be an energetic self-starter; ideally brimming with bright ideas on how to help grow our business!
Xignite is looking for a Director of Sales (Americas) to expand our Enterprise Platform and Data offerings within Software, FinTech and Institutional clients! In this role, the right candidate will must be able to manage a territory, prospect, position value and meet sales targets.
- Managing entire sales cycle from prospecting to closure to up-sell/cross-sell including: prospecting, discovery, evaluation, proposal, negotiation, justification, close
- Meet and exceed quarterly pipeline and sales objectives
- Qualify, position and close at the Executive level
- Present and articulate solutions value proposition through in person meetings, on-line demos and presentations to prospects/customers.
- Lead from the front, managing the Enterprise Sales Cycle
- Drive growth through consistent and sustainable pipeline management
- Responsible for forecasting and activity updates and managing your business in Salesforce.
- Assist in post-sales engagement to ensure account transition to “Account Management” team members.
- Work with Account Management team to identify upsell opportunities
- A clear understanding of all Xignite services and business solutions.
Qualifications & Skills:
- BA or BS Degree
- Delivered in fast paced Enterprise sales environment; sales quota, pipeline and prospect management
- Understanding of FinTech and Financial Services market; Financial Market Data and Enterprise Technology platforms
- 3-5 years of quota carrying, direct sales experience, preferably selling SaaS solutions
- Experience using Salesforce and other web-based applications
- Skillset to sell in an enterprise and velocity based model
- Proactive in prospecting for new business opportunities
- Manage leads in a timely manner
- Proven track record of over-achievement
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
Benefits and Perks:
- Subsidized (free) medical insurance for employee
- Stock options
- PTO, plus stock market holidays
- Free lunches, snacks and beverages
- Offices – Primary NYC (includes unlimited studio classes i.e. Yoga, Pilates etc..)
- Named one of the ten coolest brands in banking, Xignite, Inc. provides cloud-based financial market data APIs to help emerging companies and established enterprises deliver real-time and reference market data to their digital assets, such as websites and apps. Xignite’s clients include more than 1,000 financial services, media and software companies from disruptive fintech firms, such as Betterment, FutureAdvisor, Motif Investing, Personal Capital, Robinhood, StockTwits, Wealthfront and Yodlee, to leading financial institutions, exchanges and market data vendors including, NASDAQ OMX and BMO. For more information, visit http://www.xignite.com or follow on Twitter @xignite.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org